- High-stability 3D NAND particles, 96-layer 3D NAND flash technology, effectively maintain the high speed operation and stability of the PM981a.
- Dynamic cache low-latency smoother, external dual-channel DRAM cache, greatly improve 4K random read and write performance, reduce SSD access latency. Support NCQ full speed command queue and TRIM instruction.
- PM981a uses a new enhanced Phonix controller, the highest random read speed of up to 3500MB / s. The highest random write speed of up to 3000MB / s.
- Support nvme protocol, PM981a powerful configuration. 100% new, zero usage.Suitable for high-end motherboards, game books, ultrabooks, NUC and other devices with PCle M.2 interface.
- The PM981 uses the same Phoenix master as the PM981a. The difference is 981a has the new 96-layer stacked 3D NAND pellets, which is the same as the 970 evo plus. The 981 is the old 64-layer 3D stacked pellet. Compared to the older 981, the 981a has a relatively higher random I/O performance. In fact, the read and write performance of the PM981a is basically the same as that for Samsung 970 EVO plus.The PM981a is another OEM version of the 970 evo plus, and remains High cost performance.